Privacy and Data Storage Policies, Updated July 10, 2021
Information Collection and Use
When subscribing to a newsletter or filling out a form, as appropriate, we collect the information you enter, including but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature
• To send periodic emails regarding your interest for property listings and services
This website is the sole owner of the information collected. We will not sell, share, trade or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. This website collects information from our users at several different points on our website. We ONLY collect personal information necessary to effectively market and to sell the property of sellers, to locate, assess and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers. We do not sell, trade, transfer, rent or exchange your personal information with anyone. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to this website, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe the law requires it.
This website provides an email address link located on the ‘Contact Us’ page so that you may email us directly with any questions or comments you may have. This website reads all messages received and makes efforts to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment or inquiry, we may also file your email for future reference regarding improvements to our website or discard the information. Your personal information is not shared, traded, sold, or exchanged with any third parties without your express permission.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
This website uses the following cookies:
1. Google Analytics
This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on websites. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
CASL is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CASL we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or website headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Notification of Changes
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process serviced on our website.